Winter Sports Travel Insurance from Primary
Primary is able to offer quality Winter Sports Travel Insurance cover for all those people heading off to the slopes to enjoy the excitement of a Skiing or Snowboarding holiday.
Primary’s Winter Sports travel insurance offers protection across a wide-range of sports and activities including Skiing, Snowboarding, Guided Cross Country Skiing, Off-Piste Skiing and Snow Sledging.
For a full list of activities included please see the page 14 of the Comprehensive and Premier Policy Documents.
The key benefits of the winter sports travel insurance include:
- Up to £10million Emergency Medical Expenses
- Up to £500 for loss, damage or theft to winter sports equipment
- Up to £250 for hire of replacement equipment
- Ski pack (Lessons, Hire and Lift Pass) cover up to £400
- Piste closure up to £500
- Avalanche closure up to £500
- Loss or theft of ski lift passes
- 24 hour worldwide emergency & medical assistance
Adding Winter Sports cover to your Travel Insurance
Winter Sports cover is available on Primary Insurance’s Comprehensive and Premier cover levels. All you need to do is to get a quote for Single Trip Travel Insurance or Annual Multi Trip Insurance through our website and add Winter Sports cover to your quote from the list of options.Get a Single Trip QuoteGet an Annual Quote